Thursday, March 23, 2006

Plans for Presentation

One of the things remaining for this semester is a presentation to BC-312. I would like to show my resume tape, both to get feedback and share what I've learned from the professional aspect of making a resume tape. I have another class during this time period, but hopefully I would be able to get out of it to show my tape. I am very proud of my tape. It will always be updated, but I really like the montage at the beginning. As is tradition, there is about a 35 second montage at the beginning, including 5 different clips of standups that I've done. I will play the tape for the class, then field questions that they may have. I have been through a lot with my job search, and have applied for variety of different jobs. I have not landed a job, but I still believe I have a pretty good amount of knowledge and experience when it comes to the search. I've done a ton this semester as far as figuring out what I want to do my life, and I never relized how important this final semester is. I haven't be able to do as much day-to-day stuff as I would have liked, but a lot of my time has been spent searching for the jobs on the computer. All for now...

JMM

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Storm said...

Mackey,
You are definitely doing the right thing! Keep plugging away and something is going to hit. You're on the verge!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Let's pic a day for you to visit BC 312.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home